Allerford Community Hall has a main hall, a smaller committee room, kitchen and field, all of which are available for hire.
The hall has recently been fully refurbished and has full disabled access and facilities.
Folding doors between the main hall and the committee room can be fully opened to form one larger hall.
|Main hall only (with tea & coffee making facilities)||£ 6.50 per hour|
|Main hall plus use of kitchen||£12.00 per hour|
|Recreation field||£ 6.50 per hour|
|Weddings and similar events hiring the facilities for 2-3 days duration (including good quality cutlery & glasses and catering equipment)||£200.00 per day|
|Large events using the field and the Hall from 12 noon Thursday to 12 noon Monday||£700 plus any other agreed charges e.g. cleaning|
|Set-up, clearing and cleaning of the hall/kitchen if you just want to come in and enjoy your event||£65.00 unless otherwise agreed|
|Offsite Hire of Equipment:|
|Wooden trestle tables||£2.00 each per day|
|Plastic chairs||50p each per day|
|Good indoor tables||£5.00 each per day|
|Indoor chairs||£2.00 each per day|
|Coffee machine, water boilers, soup kettle, slow cookers, toasters|
|£10 each per day, plus a refundable deposit of £20 per item.|
Please make sure you read our Terms and Conditions before you book.
To Make a Booking:
- Check the DIARY to see if the hall is available. Please be aware there may be bookings that have not yet been added to the calendar.
- Click the cross symbol on your chosen date to book online.
- If you are a new user, you will be asked to register.
- You will receive an email acknowledgement of your requested booking, followed by an email confirmation once your booking has been accepted.
On confirmation of your booking, you will receive an invoice for the full amount of the booking, plus a deposit of of £25 for bookings up to £75.00 and £100 for bookings over £75.00 which will be returned to you after the event less the cost of any loss or damages. Should you fail to remove your rubbish, we will have to charge you.
- On receipt of payment, you will be issued with full instructions and directions on where to collect the key.